San Antonio is the seventh largest city in the United States of America and the second-largest city within the state of Texas, with a population of 1.33 million. San Antonio has a strong military presence—it is home to Fort Sam Houston, Lackland Air Force Base and Randolph Air Force Base, with Camp Bullis and Camp Stanley outside the city. San Antonio is home to five Fortune 500 companies and the South Texas Medical Center, the only medical research and care provider in the South Texas region.
San Antonio is also home to America’s most well-known river walk, the San Antonio River Walk or Paseo del Rio, and is host to more than five million visitors each year. Our beautiful river walk has four miles of cypress-lined cobble- and-flagstone paths winding along both sides of the narrow San AntonioRiver.
San Antonio has something to offer to everyone and falling in love with this city is so easy to do. No matter what style of architecture you prefer you’ll find it in the quaint neighborhoods, the new areas of the growing city or the historic districts surrounding theSan Antonio downtown area.
To see all listings in San Antonio, bookmark this page. Listings are updated every couple of hours.
Search Homes for Sale by Price Range
- Search San Antonio Homes for Sale between $200,000 and $300,000
- Search San Antonio Homes for Sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Search San Antonio Homes for Sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Search San Antonio Homes for Sale between $500,000 and $600,000
- Search San Antonio Homes for Sale between $600,000 and $700,000
- Search San Antonio Homes for Sale between $700,000 and $900,000
- Search San Antonio Homes for Sale between $ 900,000 and $1,500,000
- Search San Antonio Homes for Sale over $1,500,000
Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed.
Information on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.